Sweater (Target, $12), Scarf (Wal*Mart, $5), White Tee (H&M, $6),
Red Pants (Kohl's, Free - gotta love that kohl's cash!), Bag (Jo Totes, $89),
Earrings (Lauren Conrad, Kohl's, $6)
It's been a busy weekend over here. Mostly full of late night closing shifts, failed attempts at playing matchmaker, lots of take out, and, as usual, things have been a little awkward (and awesome).-------
- Attempting to play Cupid for a friend-boy at work, and trying to set him up with a mutual friend who unbeknownst to me just so happened to be the ex-girlfriend of our other mutual and very close friend-boy. Whoops. And the smooth award goes to me!! I'll make my acceptance speech later...
- Those moments when customers mistake my shopping Dad and little sister for my shopping Dad and Mom. Um... Hello? She's fourteen. Definitely not my mother! Do I really look that little?
- The number of different shades of red lipstick I have tried on this week. Taylor Swift and I obviously do not share the same genes. Lucky girl.
- Putting items away on a bottom shelf and hearing the phrase, "Have a good day, Miss!". The awkward part is turning around to share those well wishes back, and noticing it was not my eyes the gentleman was looking at! Never again will I bend over towards the aisle, where customers walk....ever.
- Free red pants! Well, red pants in general, even; and the compliments you receive while wearing them. My personal favorite: "You look so festive, today!" Ahh. It's not everyday I'm told I look festive. ;)
- Blonde coffee from Starbucks. 1. because it's coffee. 2. because it's delicious. and 3. because it's blonde.
- Being able to sleep in past nine am, three. days. in. a row. It's heaven!
- Showers that give you pruny fingers.
- When they finally spell your name right on the Starbucks cup (it's a pretty great feeling).
- This new curling iron, I ordered! And finding awesome new products to use with it. It's awesome and makes the cutest (unpredictable) ringlet curls! (Can't wait to show you!)
How has your week been?