When a routine bag check at the end of a long evening at work ends with a "whoa" instead of the typical "you're good", it might be a sign that it's time to clean out your bag. At least that's how I was taking the shocked look coming from my managers face towards my unruly bag, that evening. And after a much needed organization-session, I realized that I probably don't need all of those student worksheets floating around, and maybe just one Chipotle menu could be enough to sustain my habits.
What I found in the clutter included:
1. An Extra Pair of Shoes - for those "what-was-I-thinking-wearing-these-heels-for-an-8-hour-shift!" moments
2. My Wallet - which may eventually get reprieve after the holiday season....maybe
3. Make Up Bag - which never seems to be quite big enough to fit my ever growing 'necessities'
4. Sunglasses - because they're important (only to be worn outdoors, fyi)
5. My Ipod and 'Blueberry' - the inseparable pair
6. PINK Lanyard - Only the most fashionable way to carry my identification.
7. Tums and Tylenol - Medicine for the aches and pains!
8. Gum & Chocolate - Medicine for the soul!
9. Chipotle Menu - words are not necessary.
10. My keys - the ticket to anywhere!
What's in YOUR bag??
Share your links below!!
PS: Watch the "What's in Your Bag?" Vlog by clicking here ;)