You and I have been through a lot together...and I sure am going to miss you. I mean, yeah, we had our rough patches, but to be honest, you kind of impacted me, and thanks to you, I know that I will never be the same.
Because of you, I lost everything. I lost my direction, my plan for Life, and, frankly, I lost my mind!!
But because of you, I gained more than I ever thought I would. I gained an appreciation for the hours between 3 and 5 am, where the majority of my day's tasks were accomplished. I also gained an appreciation for sleep, however infrequent it may be.
In you, I found my sense of style. I found passion and I found my best friend.
Because of you, I found direction.
I did things I never thought I would. Because of you 2011, I went places that I only dreamed of visiting.
2011, you changed my life. And I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you for everything.
I'll always remember you,
So, I've always liked the idea of setting goals, for the new year. But, the problem is, I'm horrible with "New Years Resolutions". In fact, I sort of hate them. BUT, when I was blog hopping around, I stumbled on this 12 by 2012 list, over at Jessica's blog, and I loved it so much, that I had to do my own rendition of it, this year: sort of, my Anti-Resolution-Resolutions for the New Year. So, without further adieu, here is my "bucket list" for 2012!
1. Successfully complete a 30x30 challenge ☐
2. Sew a DIY T-Shirt Skirt ☐
3. Figure out HOW they take pictures like this (and, of course, take my own)! ☐
4. Finally get a grip on my Facebook friends list. Because let's face it, no one really has 782 friends. ☑
5. (Learn to) Cook dinner, all by myself (without burning down the house!) ☑
6. Stay in a Bed & Breakfast, in the middle of nowhere, just for fun. ☐
7. Run a mile (It's not so much that I'm lame..I just pretty much lack motivation) ☐
8. Do Something Nice .. like a Random Act of Kindness. ☑
9. Decorate the Christmas tree (I always seem to miss decorating day because of work...=[ ) ☑
10. Go to a NFL game. ☐
11. Go Camping, and rough it! Like without a hairdryer or makeup. Okay..I'll probably still bring the makeup.. ☐
12. Spend a whole day reading books. ☑
13. Go on a picnic. ☐
What's on YOUR list??