Jean Jacket (Apt.9, Kohl's, $20), Polo (H&M, $6), Jeans (Kohl's, $6), Chucks (Kohl's, $40)
- Having cute boys teach you how to make Ramen noodles...because you've never made them yourself before.
- Making a wrong turn on the way to the mall, not once, not twice, but three times!!! (Because of cute distraction in the passenger seat...)
- Showing up to class ten minutes late because you couldn't decide what to wear...
- My puppy Pepper, and the surprises she leaves me...everywhere. Gross!
- Looking for my hairbrush for 385705 minutes....only to find it exactly where I left it 385705 minutes ago.
- Needing more tortilla to go with my cheese quesadilla.
- Having your stomach growl allllllll weekend, but not being able to eat due to immense happiness from previously mentioned adorable distraction.
- Taking a 26 picture photo-shoot, and realizing that only two of these pictures turned out semi-almost-slightly-presentable. Ew!
-Not being able to recieve incoming texts because you have too many locked cute ones. And you have erase. But against your better judgement, you can't!!
- Spending 3 whole days with the cutest boy I know ;)
- Snow days. With no snow!!!
- Getting to be the big boss at work, last weekend. :) Yahooo!
- Scoring some amazing deals and spending less than twenty bucks at the mall!
- Finishing up allllll of my midterms for this semester. Which means only 2 more months of classes, before graduation!!!
- Matching plaid shirts (Ah, I remember when I was...five!)
- The shrimp at Applebee's :)
- Boys that smell good. Yep. Awesome. :)
A Little Bit of Both -
-How much my cheeks hurt from nonstop smiling and giggles this whole entire weekend.
After a mini vacation from reality and the world of blogging, I realize that as much as I try to come up with awkward and awesome things about life this week that don't involve a really cute Italian boy, it's pretty much impossible. It's awkward, that everything awesome this week basically centers around him.
So, I'm really really sorry.