Awesome - Arby's curly fries!!
Awkward - Getting caught playing with my food by the cute Arby's-boy behind the counterMore Awkward
- My bangs (not to mention my face!) in those pictures. Woah!!
- Attempting to do hot and sweaty exercise in a heated gym.
- How long it takes to burn 100 calories by walking... it's just not fair!
- Hearing the phrase, "I'll be righta back. Here, talka to my mama!" on Skype from cute Italian boy. Yeahhh....
- Facebook friend requests from mentioned mama. And multiple amounts of girls that happen to "friends" with cute Italian boy. Ahhh!!!
- How much sneezing I've done today..
- Using napkins as tissues because you need to go shopping :( eew.
- Walking outside on windy day college touring with my very bald dad and hearing him say, "This wind! It's messing up my hair!", Hoping that cute Italian boy who happened to be touring with us didn't hear the silly comment, and Turning around to sneak a peak, noticing his awkward and polite laughing, and realizing that, yes hunny, he did hear that. Awkwardddddd.
- That silly "Truth is..." game that bored college students play on Facebook statuses.
- How much I've mentioned Facebook in this one post... I think it's becoming clear that I may have a new problem that needs dealing with...
Even More Awesome!!
-Touring a possible transfer school with the cutest boy ever and my daddy.
-Eating amazing brownie waffles....Mmmmmm!!!
-Chinese fooooood!! :)
-Being able to sleep and be a complete bum for the past two whole entire days. :) It's been more than awesome. It's been amazing.
- The fact that this new Beastly movie comes out one...two...EIGHT days!!
- The fact that cute Italian boy is coming for a visit in one...two...NINE days!!
- Over due lunch dates with amazing friends. And the funny accents we do when we think we're alone. And the funny looks we get when we realize we're not. :)
- Cute "truth is" messages that just so *happen* to appear on my Facebook wall.
- How much Facebooking I've done this week!
Yeah, it's official... I have a problem!!