White Tank (H&M, $5), Jeans (Thrifted, $3), Converses (Kohl's, $30)
- Walking into a jam-packed class, fifteen minutes early, on the first day, and still not being able to find an open seat. ):
- Carrying on two entirely different conversations, with two entirely different people, on both sides of you. At the same time.
- Being so excited to get that phone call from the college you want to go to, only to find out, they don't offer your desired major. And they're twice as expensive as you thought they'd be. Bummer.
- Hearing how "cute" you look from that boy in class.......you know, the married one. : /
- Unexpectedly finding a fish gummy in my pack of Star Wars gummies. (I guess Nemo really was lost)
- Wondering just HOW my computer can POSSIBLY be dying, when it's been on charge ALL day. Only to realize that the cord that's plugged ever-so-perfectly into the computer is not attached to the wall.
-Being offered the kids menu tonight, at Friendly's. Again.
- Getting out of my 3 hour class 2 hours early :)
- My professor's amazing British accent (I just love it!! I always watch BBC America shows and end up speaking like that for the rest of the day!!)
- Splurging on the coolest pair of cowboy boots I have ever seen.
- Pretzel Bacon Burgers. Soo Good.
- Only working one day this week!!!
- Being able to sleep in (and I mean really really sleep in, here) for four consecutive days. I'm such a bum. And I love itttttttt :)
Awkward AND Awesome
Awesome: Getting stylin' hand-me-downs from my sister.
Awkward: She's seven years younger than me.
I hope everyone's week has been fabulous!!