Laura from A Pretty Plethora surprised me yesterday with this fancy award:
I couldn't be more excited to receive such an honor!
As part of being given this award, I am supposed to write seven things about myself here, and then choose seven amazing bloggers to pass the honor along to! So here it goes...
- You may already know this about me, but I am an absolutely horrible cook. Today, at Thanksgiving dinner, I was asked to get the Cranberry Sauce out of the can, and I even, somehow, managed to make a mess out of that. I'm awful.
- I love shopping, but even more I love bargain hunting. Finding a great deal gives me the biggest rush.
- I never drink coffee before noon...
- I love taking pictures - I'm not a professional, and nor do I aspire to be. I just love taking snapshots of everything and anything and keeping them for me.
- I like scrap booking and stamping and card making.
- I can't sleep with the door open. It's impossible.
- I love my family. Except on Thanksgiving. They bug me then. But every other day I love them to death. :)
And now for the fun part: choosing the seven amazing bloggers! In no particular order:
- Kate at (Fill in the blank) Blonde
- Olivia at Olivia Writes
- Ashley at Thrifted Finds
- Bubbleness at Bubbleness
- Gracey at Breakfast at Gracey's
- Nicole Taylor at Three Dogs and Their Girl
Congratulations, ladies! These girls are always so full of life and inspiration; I can't wait to read their latest posts.
I hope everyone is having a terrific Thanksgiving! I'm off to take a nap before taking on the crowds... Have a great black Friday!!